Hi Blackstar

Check out the recruitment page via our main menu > community dropdown
Lobster

Wed May 27, 2020 8:40 pm

Hi Blackstar,

I know its a pain in the arse to moderate, but a great forum is a fantastic draw for potential/current customers to attach themselves to your brand. Not to mention a great user friendly interface between manufacturer and (often unskilled) players trying to get the best out of your products.

Could I ask that one of you moderate on a nightly basis? It's not a massive ask, with some of us spending four digits on amps and sometimes needing help. Do a rota? - seven of you having to log in once a week is a small ask compared to ****** in **** who has no idea why there is no sound coming out of his or her amp.

A good forum needs a moderator, and a good moderator should be commenting daily so we know you're there.

Otherwise it's like screaming into the void....

I'm going to post this on all the forums, because this could be such an amazing place if we all gave a shit.

STIJ

Sonofarich

Fri May 29, 2020 9:59 pm

There are moderators...but not necessarily from Blackstar. We just delete spam threads and ban bots, for the most part.

You're thinking about the administrators from Blackstar that also handle tech questions and product support when they have a chance. They're on here, just not monitoring it 24/7.

And posting the same thread in multiple categories isn't going to win you any favors...just sayin'. :o

Lobster

Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:49 pm

Sonofarich wrote:
Fri May 29, 2020 9:59 pm
There are moderators...but not necessarily from Blackstar. We just delete spam threads and ban bots, for the most part.

You're thinking about the administrators from Blackstar that also handle tech questions and product support when they have a chance. They're on here, just not monitoring it 24/7.

And posting the same thread in multiple categories isn't going to win you any favors...just sayin'. :o
Quite right sir. I was a bit out of order there. Just felt like several threads with valid questions had been 'screaming into the void' for a while.

STIJ

• Information