Amp Covers!

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
KKND

Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Placed an order for my S1 on the 7th, was delivered to my address in UK today.

wetherby

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:45 am

Good news. They are great covers when/if they arrive! Used my new H-20 tonight, couple of transit scrapes already that the Silverstone cover would have laughed off. Image

Just this minute ordered a cover for my HT-20 from Roqsolid. Fingers crossed.

Bob Double Jack

Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:04 pm

Hot Covers - I got mine on their ebay shop. Think it took 2 days, and excellent.

BLACKJAC

Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:58 am

keithh wrote:
crazylongboard wrote:BScovers.com

I just ordered one for my HT-40 and HTV-112. I was recommended from another user on the forums and said he has ordered many from these guys and they are great quality. I'll let you guys know how they look, feel, and fit when I get them.
you wont be dissapointed I was really pleased with mine
I wish I would have spotted bscovers before! I paid a small fortune getting one from England shipped to Southern California. It fits great on my HT-1 but, I paid over $40 for it! Mine is black with red bindings. It don't look bad. I guess the red is a "The Brittish are coming!" Paul Revere thing. These guys are pulling another Brittish invation thing on us with their totally groovie Blackstar amps! I had to travel a few miles to Sam Ash to get my mighty single watter! I wish these guys would get an account with Guitar Center. I got one close to my house! I want to demo some of the bigger amps, on the video demos they kick booty!

WildBillMojo

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:35 pm

Don't buy from Silverstone; Shawn is a crook, took my money and never sent the product. Endless string of emails on how he would do it tomorrow, and that was 3 years ago. Even Trading Standards went to see him 'cause they'd had so many complaints but he just ignored them.

RoqSolid are great, good quality product, very fast and real nice people.

OldRock

Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm

For what its worth coz I guess you guys are all sorted now, its worth checking out hot covers. The covers they sent for my HT20 and HT40 were brilliant quality, heavy and with plenty of padding. You can find them on ebay.

I have used them for the last five years for all of my gear.

javabean61

Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:02 pm

For what it is worth, I looked for covers from other amp manufacturers that matched the dimensions of my amp. For example, I purchased a cover for a Mesa Boogie Rect-o-verb 50 combo and the dimensions were extremely close to my Blackstar HT-60 Soloist. I purchased the cover on eBay for $25 and it fits perfectly. Now people think I have a Mesa Boogie amp when they see my amp!! I also found that the cover for an Orange 212 open back would work too, but it cost $39.

I went this route as I thought the amp cover companies were taking advantage of Blackstar owners since there are no covers made by Blackstar. I am not paying $50+ for an amp cover.

I suggest looking at your dimensions and see if it matches the dimensions of other amps and get their covers.

• Information