Silverline recording trouble, bad audio quality

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
Louisched

Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:23 am

Hey ! I got a Blackstar Silverline Special amp for Christmas, and I can say it's a very good amp !
But I have a problem: One day I wanted to try the recording feature to be able to make my own songs. When I pluged my amp on my PC and I started recording on Reaper, I felt like the sound quality was bad... I was using ASIO, and I have a good PC (Intel Core I5 7600k, 8 Go of RAM).
I think the problem could be from my USB cable, but I wanted to ask before buying a new one. What do you think about that?

Thanks for your answers!

ScottAnunnaki

Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:20 pm

I have the a similar problem.
Except it it only happens when I go from the speaker emulated out into my Focusrite Scarlett.

If I use the USB in there are no problems

Did you ever get a resolution to this?

Chill4x

Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:36 pm

First, definitely check your USB cable – sometimes, a faulty or low-quality cable can cause unexpected problems. Also, have a look at your amp settings. The Fender Mustang amps are generally pretty reliable, but tweaking the settings can sometimes make a world of difference, especially if something got accidentally adjusted. Don't forget to check the input levels in Reaper too; they can be tricky and sometimes reset without notice.

I remember when I got my Fender Mustang, it was a game changer for my music journey. I had a few hiccups at the start, but adjusting the amp settings and swapping out my old USB cable for a higher-quality one really helped.

Also, I'd recommend checking out AudioTipz. They've got a ton of useful advice on recording, equipment, and software. Their tips really helped me fine-tune my setup and could give you some insights into sorting out your issue.

sarang

Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:27 am

when approached with mindfulness Dinosaur Game and balance, gaming becomes a valuable tool in our self-care arsenal.

• Information