Thanks for improving the forum & finding "my" tone!

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
6StringBender

Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:57 am

The "sound in my head" that i'd been chasing unsuccsessfully for many years with many "big name" amps was really easy to get with my HT-5H's ISF function, and at a volume that doesn't make my ears bleed, like it would with a vintage Fender from the 60's.
I've always loved the crispy overdrive they produced, but I don't have a practice/recording room big enough to crank one to THAT level of overdrive.
I also don't have the thousands of dollars that a true '66 or '67 Deluxe Twin would cost.

Thanks for the GREAT tone, and again, for improving the forum.

tonelover

Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:31 pm

Last edited by tonelover on Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KKND

Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:02 am

Cant wait for my stage 60. The HT-5 sold out in 14 days once they hit the dealer here. Keep the good work up guys.
Yet to report on the sound in my head

Shredz

Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:49 am

Yeah man, my HT5S has really exceeded my expectations
Thank you Blackstar, you've got it goin on! Image

toneseeker

Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:05 am

6StringBender wrote:The "sound in my head" that i'd been chasing unsuccsessfully for many years with many "big name" amps was really easy to get

Thanks for the GREAT tone, and again, for improving the forum.
thanks blackstar i love the tone i can get from my HT-20 studio combo

OGRI

Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:30 pm

Hi I bought an HT Stage 60 a few weeks ago and I've just become addicted to playing through it. The emulated out socket means I can play until the early hours and the neighbours won't hear me. I've got a number of other amps including a very nice Fender 65 RI Super Reverb but the Blackstar is just awesome at doing so many things so well. I'm sure that I'm only starting to scratch the surface with the sounds it can create too. I have an array of effects to use with it, but frankly I prefer using what that amp can do without anything else getting in the signal chain. I can even get a good impression of the 65 Super Reverb, but don't tell the missus or it'll be on Ebay before I know what's happening!

I used to have a Laney VC30 212 as my main stage amp for rock and I looked at buying another one or maybe even something expensive from the exotic parts of Milton Keynes but once I tried the Blackstar range nothing else would do. Well done guys I think I just bought what will soon be regarded as THE definitive rock amp.

GIBBY

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:34 am

I think everyone here is on your side. We won't tell your wife. Now, about the hush money..... Image

• Information