Newfoundland travel

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
VictorLawrence

Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:37 pm

I know alot of guys have traveled to NL in the past for moose hunt. Have any of you opted to drive to Toronto and then fly from there? Would bringing meat back by plane be more of an option then? Looks like trucking costs will be about $1000 this year when I go. I don't have the option to drive that it would take 3 days each way and I have 2 under 3 at home. I'm 11 hrs from Toronto so would have the possibility of leaving early morning and driving up there. Or I would have the option to fly from a small local airport 20 minutes from home with 2 connections.

ModestoGarr

Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:03 pm

I would hitchhike before going through Toronto. A disaster could happen in this place.

ebarinu

Mon Apr 22, 2024 4:18 pm

I totally get the struggle of balancing family, work, and travel plans. When I had a similar dilemma, I opted to fly from a local airport with connections. It saved me time and hassle, especially with little ones at home.
And speaking of seamless travel, I recently discovered transfers from Miami. It's all about finding what works best for your situation.

• Information