How to Install Sage X3 on a single Windows Server

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
VictorLawrence

Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:10 am

This may sound a bit redundant and repetitive, but you would be surprised if I told you how many times I hear this enquiry from partners and, more often than not, customers on how to perform an installation of Sage X3 on a single server. Besides, Sage X3 is an evolving product and so do its underlying components and prerequisites, so no matter how experienced one is, her knowledge on installing a past release of Sage X3 would not necessarily mean she can install the latest version like a breeze. So I thought of making this tutorial on how to install Sage X3 V12 2023R1 on a Windows server machine. In future videos, I will cover more advanced architectures and platform choices.

ebarinu

Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:39 pm

It's great that you're sharing a tutorial on how to install Sage X3 V12 2023R1!

ModestoGarr

Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:00 pm

Installing Sage X3 on a single Windows Server can be tricky, especially with the evolving nature of the product.
For those still looking for info, I suggest following along with this tutorial and exploring more advanced architectures and platform choices in future videos.
Additionally, if you're looking for a reliable hosting solution, dedicated server hosting could be a good option. It can offer better performance and scalability. Check out https://www.ewebguru.com/dedicated-server-hosting.html for more details.

• Information