· Voicing improvements to ID:Core Stereo 20 and ID:Core Stereo 40
· Addition of ID:Core BEAM Advanced Features to all ID:Core models

o Independent music playback volume control
o USB recording level control
o See ID:Core product handbook for full details

INSIDER Updates

· Support for ID:Core 40 Head
· Support for Mac OS® X 10.11 El Capitan

IMPORTANT NOTE: when updating to the latest version of firmware always connect the amplifier to a main USB port (usually found on the on the rear of your desktop PC or Mac). Never use a front mounted USB port, USB hub or a USB extension cable.

Before upgrading any amplifier we suggest you always back up your patches from your amplifier memory to your local INSIDER patch library, stored on your computer’s hard drive. This is achieved by connecting your amplifier to INSIDER via USB and right-clicking your amplifier patch within the INSIDER workspace and selecting ‘IMPORT PATCH TO LIBRARY’. You can back up all patches in one action by multi-selecting all patches: left-click the first patch, then hold the SHIFT key on your keyboard whilst left-clicking the last patch.

flimbo

Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:52 pm

Can't see any changes to the ID TVP range. No point installing on my ID15 TVP then?

ychevalier

Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:39 am

Hello,

I have updated to Insider 1.7.6 on Mac OS El Capitan and I also updated my ID Core 20 to the latest firmware.
Everything is working except for the Audio mode which allow to choose between "Stereo Emulated" and "Clean Recording".

Does anyone encountered the same problem?

Thanks,

Yann

demowest

Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:04 pm

Hi Yann,

I agree. It's the same here. the Audio Mode Settings have no effect whatsoever.

Regards,

Demo

McSmart

Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:24 am

I don't have an ID Core but an ID100. To me the new version so far looks fine although I haven't tested each setting.

Thanks a lot, Blackstar. You finally did it ;)

Pikederek

Thu Dec 31, 2015 3:35 am

I purchased a id core 10 Sunday. I updated the firmware Monday night. After the update completed, the amp would not power back on. I returned the amp today(wednasday) and replaced it with the id core 20. Got it home and it played great until it promoted me to do the firmware update. Did the update, as soon as it finished, the amp never powered back on. This is 2 amps in three days. This is ridiculous. Has this happened to anyone else?

edwberger

Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:14 pm

I had no problems updating the firmware in my id core 20 using the same windows 7 (32bit) laptop and usb cable that I did the previous update with. Sad to hear that others are having issues...

old_emu

Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:08 pm

MS-Silverlight Crash

Update worked
amp still running, together with insider software.
BUT
insider software always stops to run when pressing the "Details" button of any patch in the online communitiy. Caused by a failure with the MS Silverlight software.

Insider V 1.7.6
Microsoft Silverlight (64-bit) Version: 5.1.41105.0
Win10 (64-bit)

Any suggestions to solve this problem?

lurkalot

Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:32 pm

old_emu wrote:MS-Silverlight Crash

Update worked
amp still running, together with insider software.
BUT
insider software always stops to run when pressing the "Details" button of any patch in the online communitiy. Caused by a failure with the MS Silverlight software.

Insider V 1.7.6
Microsoft Silverlight (64-bit) Version: 5.1.41105.0
Win10 (64-bit)

Any suggestions to solve this problem?
Getting the same after the latest update. Was fine prior to this.

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Silverlight. Running latest version to no avail. :roll:

lurkalot

Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Ok, a quick update to my above post. After uninstalling and reinstalling Silverlight I still had the same problem. So doing search I discovered this on Microsoft's support site. How to clean a corrupted Silverlight installation and then reinstall Silverlight

Let the tool do it's work, rebooted and now it's working as expected. :D

• Information