Blackstar HT 60 Stage + Midi Controller (?)

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
Mesmerize123

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:04 pm

Hey guys!
Since rougly 2 months I am a proud owner of a brand new Blackstar HT60 Stage. I love its sounds and especially its versatility. Everything is fine, but I still do have one thing that would make my life as a leadguitarist in my band much easier. Now, our song material is all over the place, ranging from Jazz to Hardrock, Pop, Funk, Raggae, even some Metal. The HT60 does have 3 channels: Clean, Crunch and, as I call it, Lead, which is simply not enough for me. Dont get me wrong, I indeed bought the amp because I liked how it sounds, and I dont want to rely on a range of footpedals on a huge pedalboard. Now my question:
Is there some sort of pedalboard that offers me more than the options the Blackstar footswitch offers? So basically something that gives me several presets,
E.g:
3 presets using the clean channel, but with different amounts of reverb, gain, ...
2 presets using the crunch channel, one bluesy, one full-on crunch
3 presets using the leadchannel etc etc... you get what I mean.

(btw sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language)

Cheers!

Felix

thephantum

Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:47 pm

The TC Electronics G-Major 2 will do everything you want and ask "is that it?" It's pricey, but worth it.

Coupled it with a MIDI foot controller and you'll be all set.

Mesmerize123

Sat Feb 25, 2017 9:00 pm

Thanks for the reply! I dont need any other effects though. I only want something that gives me the ability to store presets with the settings that my amp alone provides.

Mesmerize123

Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:15 pm

Just an "extended" Footswitch, so to say :D Or am I missing something? Does a MIDI controller does that?

• Information