Multiefect in return of efecto loop

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
Oaransan

Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:00 am

Hello, I have a Blackstar amplifier and I want to use my multieffects with amplifier emulator for the return of the of Loop. I have found that it does not sound if I do not connect a jack in the Input. This is normal? There is some way to do it otherwise. The theme is that I want to use only the ampli stage, not the previous, so that you use the sound of the multieffects as previous, so I only connect the output of the pedalboral to the return of the ampli. But I'm not saying that the Ampli does not sound if I do not connect a cable to the input. Thank you.

Admin
Site Admin

Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:31 pm

Hey there!

There is an internal standby on the amplifier, which is active when the input jack is not in use.

You will need to connect a jack to the input, and set the the channel volume to '0' in order to not affect the signal path. Then, you can use the multi-effects through the FX Return of the amplifier and utilise the poweramp of your amplifier.

Hope this helps.

Oaransan

Mon Dec 09, 2019 9:06 am

Thanks you.

Oaransan

Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:46 pm

Sorry, one more question. I have verified that if I leave a cable connected to the return of the effects loop so that it is more accessible to connect my effects pedal board there, if I connect the guitar to the input, nothing sounds until I disconnect the return cable. Is this normal? Thank you.

• Information