Silverline recording trouble, bad audio quality

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
Louisched

Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:23 am

Hey ! I got a Blackstar Silverline Special amp for Christmas, and I can say it's a very good amp !
But I have a problem: One day I wanted to try the recording feature to be able to make my own songs. When I pluged my amp on my PC and I started recording on Reaper, I felt like the sound quality was bad... I was using ASIO, and I have a good PC (Intel Core I5 7600k, 8 Go of RAM).
I think the problem could be from my USB cable, but I wanted to ask before buying a new one. What do you think about that?

Thanks for your answers!

ScottAnunnaki

Wed Aug 31, 2022 10:20 pm

I have the a similar problem.
Except it it only happens when I go from the speaker emulated out into my Focusrite Scarlett.

If I use the USB in there are no problems

Did you ever get a resolution to this?

Chill4x

Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:36 pm

First, definitely check your USB cable – sometimes, a faulty or low-quality cable can cause unexpected problems. Also, have a look at your amp settings. The Fender Mustang amps are generally pretty reliable, but tweaking the settings can sometimes make a world of difference, especially if something got accidentally adjusted. Don't forget to check the input levels in Reaper too; they can be tricky and sometimes reset without notice.

I remember when I got my Fender Mustang, it was a game changer for my music journey. I had a few hiccups at the start, but adjusting the amp settings and swapping out my old USB cable for a higher-quality one really helped.

Also, I'd recommend checking out AudioTipz. They've got a ton of useful advice on recording, equipment, and software. Their tips really helped me fine-tune my setup and could give you some insights into sorting out your issue.

sarang

Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:27 am

when approached with mindfulness Dinosaur Game and balance, gaming becomes a valuable tool in our self-care arsenal.

kalylcie

Wed Mar 13, 2024 4:42 am

ASIO drivers are generally recommended for low-latency audio recording and playback. Make sure you have the latest ASIO drivers installed for your Blackstar amp and Strands NYT that your ASIO settings are optimized for recording. You may need to adjust buffer size and sample rate settings in your recording software to minimize latency and optimize performance.

bekean

Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:47 am

The responsive controls in subway surfers unblocked make it easy to navigate the obstacles, ensuring a seamless gaming experience

• Information