ID260, behringer fcb1010, UnO and best editor

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
GeeNelly1

Sun Sep 25, 2022 3:54 pm

Hello. I'm having some issues creating patches and downloading to the amp. I'm using Behringer FCB1010 Midi editor vers 2.99-2.
I want to have 5 fav patches and five stompbox switches. I had a sysex patch given to me years ago bu CuztardPi and it worked great. Well, I bunged it up and have no access to the old pc or email I had received it. When I set the patches, I load all the parameters I want, but when I sysex it to the amp, it's adding PC 113 to all the stompbox patches?
I make sure I uncheck the box for PC and just add the CC numbers I want which are Modulation on, off, mod selection, delay on-off, Reverb on-off. I'm not sure about the tap tempo. I assign the CC number for it but not sure if it works. I am also making sure I am in stompbox mode.
So, my questions are:
Should stompox be set to on if patch uses the effect/function? If so, should the CC# value be set to 0 if that is true? (when I click on in the SOFTWARE). Thus shutting off the effect/function. If when you set to on, does it automatically set value above 64 to turn on?

For effect selection on switch 7, I put CC# 13 and place values of 1, 3 (alt value). Should this switch be turned on for the patch?

How should I set up tap tempo?
What is best editor to use for the board using UnO. I bought this chip years ago and thought I bought it direct from UnO. But when I emailed the guy he bugged out!
I even offered to but the editor and/or new prom.

Any thoughts? I just would like this setup and be able to copy the bank on all the other locations and change amp selections for our different set's live, and be able to "stomp" the effects on and off.

Could it be the editor? I used it years ago and I thought it was the easiest to understand, but maybe I'm stupid? Lol...

Any help deeply appreciated.

andree23

Fri Jun 16, 2023 9:18 am

The CC# value should correspond to the MIDI control change number associated with the effect/function you want to control. The specific CC values may vary depending on your heardle amp and its MIDI implementation. You'll need to refer to your amp's documentation or MIDI implementation chart to determine the correct CC values for each effect/function.

mikasa1412

Wed Jun 21, 2023 9:21 am

I would suggest reaching out to the Behringer support team for assistance with thefnf issues you are facing in creating patches and downloading them to your amp using the FCB1010 MIDI editor.

Misa9x

Fri Jul 07, 2023 10:28 am

To set up the tap tempo, assign a specific CC# value (e.g., 14) to the tap tempo switch. Make sure to set the value to "on" in the software editor when you want to use tap tempo. You may need to refer to the specific MIDI implementation of your device to determine the correct CC# value for tap tempo control.

partnerjog

Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:07 am

Which editor works best with UnO on the board? When I purchased this chip years ago, I believed I was getting it directly from UnO. However, the man bugged out when I emailed him! penalty kick online

malkaten

Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:59 am

<p>Title: Pinnacle of Digital Craftsmanship: Unveiling California's Premier Website Design Company</p>
<p>In the dynamic landscape of the digital era, a business's online presence is often the key to success. As businesses navigate the competitive online sphere, the importance of partnering with the best web design firm becomes paramount. California, renowned for its technological innovation and creative energy, stands as the perfect backdrop for a website design company that epitomizes excellence. In this exploration, we delve into the realms of digital artistry and proficiency, spotlighting California's premier website design company.</p>
<p>In the vast expanse <a href="https://www.massivedynamicsusa.com/web- ... /">Website design comapny California</a>, where technology meets creativity, businesses seeking unparalleled digital solutions inevitably gravitate towards the best web design firm. The competition is fierce, but this distinguished company stands as a beacon of innovation and expertise, offering a comprehensive suite of services that redefine the digital experience for businesses of all sizes.</p>
<p>The essence of a stellar website design company lies in its ability to seamlessly blend aesthetics with functionality. California's website design company is not merely focused on creating visually stunning websites but excels in crafting immersive digital experiences. The team comprises seasoned professionals who bring a wealth of experience and artistic flair to the table, ensuring that each project is a masterpiece tailored to the unique identity and goals of the client.</p>
<p>When it comes to choosing the <a href="https://www.massivedynamicsusa.com/web- ... nia/">best web design firm</a>, businesses are not merely looking for a service provider but a strategic partner. This California-based company distinguishes itself by fostering a collaborative approach with its clients. Understanding that each business has its own story to tell, the team engages in thorough consultations to unravel the intricacies of the brand, ensuring that the resulting website is not just a digital platform but a compelling narrative that resonates with the target audience.</p>
<p>The services offered by this website design company in <a href="https://www.massivedynamicsusa.com/web- ... California website design</a> span the entire spectrum of digital craftsmanship. From conceptualization to execution, the team excels in delivering websites that not only meet but exceed industry standards. Their expertise extends to responsive design, ensuring that the websites seamlessly adapt to various devices, providing an optimal user experience across desktops, tablets, and smartphones.</p>
<p>In the pursuit of California website design excellence, staying ahead of technological trends is imperative. The best web design firm embraces innovation, constantly evolving to incorporate the latest tools and technologies. This commitment ensures that clients not only receive visually striking websites but also stay at the forefront of industry standards, contributing to enhanced online visibility and user engagement.</p>
<p>In conclusion, for businesses seeking the pinnacle of website design excellence in California, the journey leads to a distinguished website design company that transcends the ordinary. As the best web design firm in the state, they redefine the digital landscape, crafting digital masterpieces that leave an indelible mark. Elevate your online presence, engage your audience, and embark on a journey of digital transformation with the unrivaled services of California's premier website design company.</p>

• Information