Please help an idiot with set up

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
truemandavid84

Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:03 pm

I am totally new to using these types of amps and I’m struggling to get it set up the way I want. I have the ID Core 100

Basically I want

1. Clean sound on channel 1
2. Distortion sound on channel 2

I want to use the included pedal to be able to switch between clean and distorted easily. I know how to find patches etc on architect to get the sound I want but seem to be struggling to add it to the channels.

Is there an easy way also to set up the sound I want and save it to a channel with 1 button?

truemandavid84

Mon Aug 07, 2023 10:18 am

Getting it sorted a bit now thanks to a YouTube video explaining the colours and saving etc. Just realising the pedal only switches between ch1 and ch2. I assume ch3 can be accessed using the 5 switch pedal?

salmawisokys

Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:22 pm

Refer to the documentation, user manual, or support resources provided by the manufacturer or developer of your audio device or software for detailed instructions on how to achieve this functionality with specific setups. your body.Drift Boss

normatobin

Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:25 am

truemandavid84 wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:03 pm
I am totally new to using these types of amps and I’m struggling to get it set up the way I want. I have the ID Core 100

Basically I want

1. Clean sound on channel 1
2. Distortion sound on channel 2

I want to use the included pedal to be able to switch between clean and distorted easily. I know how to find patches rooftop snipers etc on architect to get the sound I want but seem to be struggling to add it to the channels.

Is there an easy way also to set up the sound I want and save it to a channel with 1 button?
You can save patches to channels by following these steps:

Select the channel you want to save to by pressing the Channel button.
Adjust the Voice, Gain, Volume, EQ, Effects and Super Wide Stereo settings to your liking.
Press and hold the Channel button for two seconds until it flashes.
The patch is now saved to the channel.

Chill4x

Thu Dec 07, 2023 8:50 pm

What worked for me is tweaking the settings on Architect and then hitting the Save button – that'll let you save your sound to a channel. And yep, the included pedal can help you switch between clean and distorted with just a tap.

• Information