Saving sounds on the ID Core 150 amp

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
Gandalf

Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:47 pm

Hi, just getting acquainted with my lovely ID Core 150 amp, and messing about with the sounds. Now I know that when I have fiddled with the characteristics of the sound and want to save it, I can use the Bank switch on the amp to access the 3 banks (because there are three banks accessed by the green, orange and red LEDs). But with the FS-12 footswitch there are many banks and I am struggling to save the newly created sound in the right bank - of which there are 12. I have tried holding down the relevant footswitch after editing eg preset 12 on the 4th bank, but it doesn't appear to save it, or if it does it overwrites something in one of the 3 main banks. Any ideas? Thanks

richardgaitan

Thu Apr 04, 2024 10:46 am

Gandalf wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:47 pm
Hi, just getting acquainted with my lovely ID Core 150 amp, and messing about with the sounds. Now I know that when I have fiddled with the characteristics of the sound and want to save it, I can use the Bank switch on the amp to access the 3 banks (because there are three banks accessed by the green, orange and red LEDs). But with the FS-12 footswitch there are many banks and I am struggling to save the newly created sound in the right bank - of which there are 12. I have tried holding down the relevant footswitch after editing eg preset 12 on the 4th bank, but it doesn't appear to save it, or if it does it overwrites something in one of the 3 main banks. Any ideas? Thanks. Besides, geometry dash scratch is interesting, so try it out!.
I am having the same issue. Did you find the solution?

• Information