Where to buy tubes.

General Discussion Forum - Voice The Sound In Your Head
classicampguy

Mon May 23, 2011 12:20 am

I live in Georgia. I want to buy some new tubes but I can't find any reliable dealers nearby that offer more than 5-6 different JJ tubes. I've been to several music stores around Georgia and Jacksonville that offer tubes, but most of them are Ruby's or Groove Tubes, and sometimes EHX. I would like to get two JJ ECC803 gold pin tubes and a matched pair of JJ EL34s. I would prefer not to spend much on shipping ( I'd prefer to get them myself but it'd probably be a very long drive.) If you live around here or just know of a reliable dealer who can have them safely shipped, please tell.

Sonofarich

Mon May 23, 2011 5:57 pm

classicampguy wrote:I live in Georgia. I want to buy some new tubes but I can't find any reliable dealers nearby that offer more than 5-6 different JJ tubes. I've been to several music stores around Georgia and Jacksonville that offer tubes, but most of them are Ruby's or Groove Tubes, and sometimes EHX. I would like to get two JJ ECC803 gold pin tubes and a matched pair of JJ EL34s. I would prefer not to spend much on shipping ( I'd prefer to get them myself but it'd probably be a very long drive.) If you live around here or just know of a reliable dealer who can have them safely shipped, please tell.
Try the Tube Depot, Doug's Tubes or KCA Tubes online. Any of them should be able to hook you up.

classicampguy

Mon May 23, 2011 7:00 pm

Thanks man

• Information