Series One 200 - Whos' got one and whatdya think?

THE NEW #1. Series One Amplifiers.
ampdude

Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:50 pm

Icarus

Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:42 pm

Hell yeah, 2 days ago. Soooo pleased with it, took a gamble and sold my Triple rectifier before hand. No regrets. My Krank is next out of the door now!

adambmetal

Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:51 am

Yes I do and I LOVE it. Took it out for its for 2 shows last weekend and it was insane! Let it off the leash and it didnt fail to disappoint :)

seef

Wed May 05, 2010 8:20 am

Seriously, this is the best amp you can get!
Some amps may have one special sound and they do that one very well. Others have digital preamps to get different sorts of sounds, but they are mostly difficult to use and they sound ok, but not that good.
I´ve triey them all! Mesa, Orange, Engl, Marshall, Diezel etc... but ony one really combines everything, a great sound with different possibilitys to alter the sound the way you want. And it´s logical.... extremely clear and refreching clean goes up to a mild crunchy sound, second channel goes from mild crunch do heavy crunch, OD1 goes from heavy crunch to metal, OD2 has a diffrent type of metal dist.

It covers it all! I found all of the amps described up there in one, the series one! guess that's what the name stands for :-)) and it´s so easy to use!

AND dont forgett about the DSP, I use it on 20W for practice and 100W for rehearsals and :-) 200W for Gigs.

And believe me..... it´s loud enough! :twisted:

go for it!

Icarus

Wed May 05, 2010 4:48 pm

seef wrote:AND dont forgett about the DSP, I use it on 20W for practice and 100W for rehearsals and :-) 200W for Gigs.

And believe me..... it´s loud enough! :twisted:

go for it!
Wow, If i ever find a sound tech or engineer that would let me pin the volume on 200watts i may marry him.
I cant remember the last time i played a show without being mic'd up, i also cant remember the last time i didnt get the evil 'turn it down' stare from the desk!

seef

Thu May 06, 2010 10:12 am

Make the tech drunk! :-) it helps when his perception of loudness is a bit decalibratied.... :-)

but the master volume is still under the first marker :-)
channel volume on half

Looking forward to turn it up this year on an open air :-)

ampdude

Fri May 21, 2010 3:00 pm

This really is the truck-balls of guitar amps. I love how I can get any sound of it that I want and kick people in the face with it by turning it up to 11....THOUSAND! I scored a fat deal on this with a 15% Musicians Friend coupon. So, I was able to pick it up for under $1900 and use the savings to purchase the, "We'll cover it if some random asshole spills his beer on it while you're waiting to load on the stage," warranty. I love this amp! I really don't expect to be using any other brand in this lifetime. :D

broady1987

Fri May 28, 2010 5:57 pm

I fucking love mine. Best amp ive ever played, its so versitile its stupid. can't wait to crank it up at Download and see what we get :P

star*CKS

Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Yep , It's killer ! Had mine for a few months now and every time I throw the switch the grin appears ! I can't say enough good things about this amp !

ampdude

Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Check out the searing lead tone on "Sweet Child" ...yeah, I know I scratched a couple notes in the intro :roll:
http://www.facebook.com/TonysTunes#!/vi ... 385&ref=mf

Also check out the ballsy distortion on the "Tush" intro: http://www.facebook.com/TonysTunes#!/vi ... 385&ref=mf

• Information