Where to find covers or case's for the series one in the US

THE NEW #1. Series One Amplifiers.
aidenous

Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:00 am

Anyone know where to find covers or case's for the series one in the US. I'm mainly interested in covers right now.

JapanischJuss

Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:57 pm

aidenous wrote:Anyone know where to find covers or case's for the series one in the US. I'm mainly interested in covers right now.
I got mine custom for my Head from Bradycases. Nice dude and the prices aren't too crazy.

Tooloud

Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:25 am

http://store.amplifiercovers.com/blackstar.html
I just picked up a cover from them..real nice and also prompt delivery

leatherskin

Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Today I got my cover from Silverstone. The construction quality is what you would find on a car seat cover. It is vinyl and stitch together. It has foam padding on the instide which makes it thick and rigid. It is a little difficult to remove and put on since the fit is very snug. Therefore, I think I is better suited for use during transportation than as a dust cover, It seems to be a well made cover but there are some finishing touches that could be better. Like the UK emblem isn't stitched onto the vinyl. It is basically just a plastic stick on emblem and it was installed upside down. The handle cutout looks a little iffy so I am going to avoid pulling on it when taking the cover off. BTW it took almost 30 days to get it and shipping to the US was very expensive.

• Information