Blackstar backorders

Discussion - HT Venue amplifiers. Inspiration from Studio to Stage.
volbeat1717

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:25 am

Hey!!! I have an ht 40 and now need to get the htv 112 extention as i will start gigging out soon, i went to guitar center and ordered it to my house but is has been on backorder for the last three weeks. I looked around and it seems that blackstar is out of stock on alot of items, is anyone else having these issues????

lawdood

Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:24 am

Same issue here - had the 2x12 extension cab on order w/GC since Memorial Day weekend - was hoping to have it for gig this Friday at the latest, now looking like sometime in July :roll:

greyseal

Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:52 am

Ditto here - ordered an HTV 112 last month and Guitar Center just notified me today that it's still on back order. ETA sometime in August...

Anyone know what's up with that?

greyseal

I Wanna Rock

Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:33 am

Tell me about it!
I ordered an HTV112 for my store in October. I eventually managed to get an HTV212. Never got the 112.
The only thing my supplier has in stock is the HTV412 or the HT5 full stack.
I've bought 3 full stacks in the last couple months just to get some HT112 cabs to have on the floor.

also been waiting since March for 2 Series One 6L6 heads, so it's not just the venue series that's back ordered!

Bob Double Jack

Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:00 am

too popular is what my local shop told me! Plus the shipping time from manufacturing to the UK is about 1-2 months in a container on a boat I'm led to believe (might be shorter to the USA)
I managed to get a ht-50 club head from my local shop, but a friend of mine had to wait 2 and a half months to get his.
worth the wait though! but a frustration.

greyseal

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:50 am

Too popular...! The BS folks gotta be lovin' that...! :D

I plan to scour the music stores in Greensboro this weekend to see if there's a cab sitting on the floor somewhere. As for me, I've seen some comments around the Web slagging BS. The usual shite like "oh, these cheap amps with their PCB and crappy wiring..!" Gimme a break - my ears tell me all I want to know. That and the fact that I can buy four HT Club 40s for the price of one "hand-wired point to point" boutique amp. I have a guy I work with that keeps telling me I need to unload my guitars - all I need is one McInturff. Sure thing, if I had $3000 - $5000 burning a hole in my pocket but really now! While I can appreciate that they are great guitars, the music I grew up on and loved was played on Les Pauls, Strats, Teles and SGs - if it was good enough for Jimmy, Jeff and Jimi - well I'm just sayin'. I really had to dig deep to buy my two dream guitars - the gold top LP and the Strat Select. In the end, they inspire me to play way beyond where I was 2 years ago.

And that's good enough for me...

greyseal
-----------------
Gibson Les Paul Traditional (gold top)
Fender Select Strat (maple top)
Fender Am Std Strat
Gibson Les Paul Special (Guitar Center edition with P-90s)
Fender Am Std Telecaster
Gibson ES-135 Blueburst
Fender Floyd Rose Custom Strat ('92)
Schecter S-1 Diamond Series (Vintage ivory)

• Information