Blackstar Venue in 4CM with new POD HDs

Discussion - HT Venue amplifiers. Inspiration from Studio to Stage.
Bob Double Jack

Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 pm

KKND wrote:Hi there, i tried HT-5 and HT stage 60 4cm with boss gt-10....bad idea, sounded digital immediately. The M9 is bunch of effects so yeah that is a savior but HD500 have amp modeling so i am not sure hwo much you need that, the HT-40 have an excellent tone, i know, so why spoil it with digital modeling and i am sure most people are seeking the efx not the amps from these units, so the m13 is a better bet for you.....my personal opinion though. Thanks
i'm using both an ht-5r and and ht-50 club head with a boss gt-10 using the 4cm through the effects loop and it sounds awesome. Took me quite a bit of fiddling with the fx chain though on the gt-10. I only use it for effects - no amp modelling / preamps - so that i can take advantage of the tone that comes out of the amp head.

johnsontylerj

Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:23 am

This Video is LONG overdue - and a little messy - but I'm sharing it anyway - maybe when I get time to perfect it, I'll upload a newer one. Cheers Everyone.

Tyler.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jE84JbYiKk

Rhandy

Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:31 am

FS1 - FS8, LOOPER, TAP and EXP TOE SWITCH footswitches can each be assigned to send MIDI CC, CC Toggle, Program Change (fixed), Bank Change (fixed) or Note On messages.
the hd500 will do heavy midi output duty!
so it will switch the stage 60 channels with the MidiStar
How I can connect POD HD500X midi Out TO RS232 on Blackstar stage 60.

Anyone have cable shematic?

thephantum

Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:57 pm

You'll most likely need something in between to take the midi signal and trigger a latching switch (or group of switches).

I believe that the footswitch jack for the HT100 is the same as the HT60 (Stage). Try PM'ing cadblaster . I'm pretty sure he has a pinout for that DB9 jack.

Also, just to be clear, it is a DB9 jack. RS-232 is a signalling standard defining serial data communications between computers over a (in most cases) DB9 interface. Since this is not a computer application, the RS-232 standard does not apply. ;)

• Information