Pedal switcher with the Blackstar HT-100

Discussion - HT Venue amplifiers. Inspiration from Studio to Stage.
Cathode

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi,
I'm having a problem with finding any products that can change the channels on the HT-100 and switch my pedals on and off, do any of you have recommendations on which product I should get or do I have to get something custom for the 9 pin footswitch ?

thephantum

Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:56 pm

If I understand what you are asking, you want a loop switcher that also has a latching controller built in. I'm pretty sure the Voodoo Labs Hex Switcher (combined with a midi foot controller) will do what you want.

http://www.voodoolab.com/hex_switcher.htm

Cathode

Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:07 pm

thephantum wrote:If I understand what you are asking, you want a loop switcher that also has a latching controller built in. I'm pretty sure the Voodoo Labs Hex Switcher (combined with a midi foot controller) will do what you want.

http://www.voodoolab.com/hex_switcher.htm
the problem is the HT-100 doesn't have midi and you can't switch the channels with a regular footswitch. you have to use the 9 pin VGA footswitch to change the channels, i was just asking about any ways to have something like a VGA to midi converter or something, i can't find anyone selling such a product.

thephantum

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:25 am

Ah. I forgot about that DB9 connector. You would have to make one yourself or have someone make it for you. A couple of people on here have have done it and there's a few threads floating around regarding those builds. Try sending 'cadblaster' a message. I know he had a pinout/diagram at one point...

• Information