Dumb question about Blackstar logo color

Discussion - HT Venue amplifiers. Inspiration from Studio to Stage.
rschleicher

Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:48 am

OK, I realize that this is of zero consequence, but the Blackstar logo on my recently-purchased HT Club 40 seems to be the cream-colored version, whereas in most pictures I see on the web, the HT amps (usually, anyway) look like they have the white-colored logo. In the company web-store, they say that both the cream and white large-sized logo pieces fit the HT Club 40 (and most of the HT series).

So my question is, is there any rhyme or reason on the choice of white or cream logos? Is it just random, or did they change from one to the other at some point? FWIW, the manufacturing date of my amp is June 2016.

Even though the cream logo maybe imparts a bit of "vintage" look, I think I actually prefer the look of the white logo. That said, the only reason to even slightly care would be if I purchase a Blackstar cab at some point, and want the logos to match....

Feel free to tell me that I'm an idiot! :lol:

Enlive

Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:12 pm

All the HT amps are cream, HT Metal are chrome, ID,TVP and Series One are white.

rschleicher

Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:06 am

Thanks, Enlive. I guess the white appearance of the logo in many photos of the HT amps is just an artifact of the lighting in the photograph.

thephantum

Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:11 am

I'm not so sure. My HT Venue heads and cabs have white logos. My HT-5HR also has the white logo. That's 5 different HT series items that have white logos.

The only B*'s I've seen with cream logos are the Artisan series (and that might just be a trick of the light due to the dark red tolex).

LCW

Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:57 pm

My HT 40 has a cream logo - bought it a couple weeks ago at GC. Manufacturing date per the box was Sept-2016.

• Information