HT Stage 100 and Eleven Rack

Discussion - HT Venue amplifiers. Inspiration from Studio to Stage.
arturocivit

Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:35 am

Hi there guys,quick question, is there anyone to know how to use an eleven rack with the blackstar? How to connect it bypassing all the frontal controls and just using the power amp?

Maybe I'm asking something impossible but just trying my options....

Best regards!

Arturo

arturocivit

Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 am

Any help would be amazing! Thanks!

thephantum

Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:54 pm

I'm not familiar with the Eleven Rack, but assuming it has a preamp out, you should just be able to slave the amp to it. Just connect the preamp out to the Return jack on the amp. You may have to "stub out" the send and input jacks on the amp to get it to work.

arturocivit

Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:55 am

thephantum wrote:I'm not familiar with the Eleven Rack, but assuming it has a preamp out, you should just be able to slave the amp to it. Just connect the preamp out to the Return jack on the amp. You may have to "stub out" the send and input jacks on the amp to get it to work.
Thank you so much!

Well, here's an image of the rear of the eleven rack, but I can't see a preamp out, maybe is labelled with another name?

Best regards!

thephantum

Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:30 pm

I don't know where in the signal path of the eleven rack the effects loop is. Specifically, is it before or after the racks effects? (The manual for the eleven rack will probably give you a pretty good idea of that). Assuming it's after then, theoretically, you should be able to go from the send of the eleven rack to the return of the amp.

• Information