HT Stage 60 - MIDI control of channels

Discussion - HT Venue amplifiers. Inspiration from Studio to Stage.
Karmann26

Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:29 pm

Hello everybody .. A very happy recent owner of an HT60 here, with a question that has undoubtedly been answered a hundred times over .. however, I am a simple soul, and perhaps require a little more leading through the world of MIDI, to which I am a complete newb!

I have an HT STAGE 60, a G Major 2, a Voodoo Lab Ground Control Pro, and a Korg rack tuner .. all acquired fairly recently, with the impression that I could simply get them all hooked up, with the GCP not only changing effects on the G Major, but also changing between Clean/OD/OD2 on the amp .. it seems though not as simply as I thought.

Is there anybody out there that could help me understand how I can set this little lot up? Whether I need to add another piece to the puzzle, a control switcher perhaps? a 'pin out' diagram of this MIDI to DB9 cable .. at this stage, any advice would be very much appreciated!

darthchadius

Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:21 am

The Stage 60's DB9 is not MIDI. It requires latching switches for selecting the various amp options. I don't know much about the G Major but if it has latching outputs then you should be able to do it. If not, extra hardware is required.

• Information