Issue with ht club 40 mkii USB output

Discussion - HT Venue amplifiers. Inspiration from Studio to Stage.
Sam3ouN

Sat May 01, 2021 8:51 pm

I purchased a Blackstar HT Club 40 mkii a few months back and I'm having an issue with the USB output, i tried on windows 10 with asio4all and also on OSX ... Both pcs recognizes the amp fine and the inputs and output channels, i can record fine on both systems, but i cant get any audio out from my pc using usb.... I tried cubase and logic x pro, even system sounds ... Nada ... Cant contact support, and where I live, I only have a distributor which gave only 3 month warranty and those 3 months have passed ... Any ideas?

Sam3ouN

Mon May 03, 2021 2:09 am

I also noticed if I connect my headphones to the amp i hear the output from usb ... So that proves that the usb is working fine and that somehow the usb output audio isnt connected to the power amplifier since im not getting usb audio from the speaker. Any suggestions before i break the seal and take a peak inside?

Sam3ouN

Wed May 05, 2021 8:40 pm

For some reason i have a feeling that its designed that way, the usb output is only played through the emulated outputs only ... i just want to be sure so i can make peace with it .... Any1 with the same amp that could verify this?

Amonra

Mon Jul 19, 2021 12:54 am

The amp takes the status of "default audio device on windows" you can change that in control panel - audio just select your pc audio card or software as audio device, and you now can hear the amp through your pc speakers too.

• Information