Unofficial Community Invitation

Discussion - HT-1 amplifiers
myk.robinson

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Been kicking around the idea of creating an *UNOFFICIAL* Blackstar Amplification Community due to some of the issues experienced on the forum. I have created said community on Google Plus, and it brings a lot of additional bells and whistles, particularly spam management, and more tools for connecting users. I know that some of you are probably very new to Google+ and may be apprehensive about jumping onboard. But since Blackstar themselves have actually joined my little community, that gives me hope.

This is an open invitation to at the very least check out the community and see what you think. This is NOT me asking anyone to leave or boycott these forums, because there is a lot of good information in here. More so, its just an invitation to check out some of the new and innovative tools and options available on G+ that truly allow us to make the community our own.

Some of the things I like better about a G+ community are:
*ease of user and spam management
*better tools for embedding video, audio, and images
*more tools for connecting users
*live "hangouts" capabilities
*multiple moderator capabilites
*private and public forum sections
*and more...

I'm definitely interested in doing some webcasts and live hangouts with some of you guys in the near future as well. Hopefully Blackstar will consider using Google Hangouts to replace their normal Ustream. It'd be kinda cool to have the first 10 folks on board be a part of the hangout via webcam, while everyone else is able to watch or type in their comments. Could be done by drawing to have a certain number of people be a part of it.. Who knows... the possibilities are endless.

Anyways, here's the link:

https://plus.google.com/communities/111 ... 1548320732

I hope to see some of you there.

myk.robinson

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:16 pm

bump.... join us... the water is fine here...

• Information