Replacement Knobs For the HT5R (black w/ a white line)

Discussion - HT-5 amplifiers.
RCB-CA-USA

Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Timbo wrote:Oh I don't know offhand .... I'll have to check when I'm home and get a chance.
It's the diameter of the spindle that's important.
Cool. Thank you!

RCB-CA-USA

Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:55 pm

...no knob info? What's the issue with getting the correct knob type and size but a more visible color scheme?

thephantum

Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:39 pm

It's a 1/4" knurled round shaft. If you can find knobs that fit a Venue series, they will fit the HT5 (My HT20H knobs fit perfectly on my HT5RH and vice versa).

The existing knobs are slip-on, but you can use one with a set screw. Just make sure that whatever you get are NOT made for D shaped shafts.

bluesdelux

Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:01 pm

You can try this place too.

http://www.guitar-parts.com/catalog/blackstar-amp-knobs

The above link was posted by thephantum in the Blackstar logo/Badge Help thread. Since you want to keep the originals, you could buy a whole new set, paint the tops black and add your white line. If you need to sell your head, pop them off and put the originals back on.

RCB-CA-USA

Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:52 am

thephantum wrote:It's a 1/4" knurled round shaft. If you can find knobs that fit a Venue series, they will fit the HT5 (My HT20H knobs fit perfectly on my HT5RH and vice versa).

The existing knobs are slip-on, but you can use one with a set screw. Just make sure that whatever you get are NOT made for D shaped shafts.
Thank you!

RCB-CA-USA

Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:55 am

bluesdelux wrote:You can try this place too.

http://www.guitar-parts.com/catalog/blackstar-amp-knobs

The above link was posted by thephantum in the Blackstar logo/Badge Help thread. Since you want to keep the originals, you could buy a whole new set, paint the tops black and add your white line. If you need to sell your head, pop them off and put the originals back on.
Thanks! I just needed the size to replace them. I'm gonna put the black knobs with a white line on it, put the stock knobs in the box. I don't think I'll sell this amp and 408 cab.

• Information