Ht-5r reliability ?

Discussion - HT-5 amplifiers.
Arcadio

Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:58 am

Hi phantom. I see your Schwartz is as big as mine.

Glad your Blackstar is working out.

Just FYI, I didn't join this forum only to gripe. I think I go back here before my amp melted down. But I do spend some time on the Fender forum and other guitar forums and I don't read about resistors melting and firmware updates bricking amps and the manufacturer pretending it's not a problem.

Macs, I don't know what to tell you. If you have Blackstar fever you're probably going to have to feed it. On the other hand, I never hear anyone regretting buying a Mesa, and they have stellar service.

At any rate, last week I bought a Boss Katana 50 and am loving it. It's a different animal, of course. Reason I dropped in today was to see if the HT-5C footswitch would work on the Katana, which I think it will. So I'm kind of stoked about that.

Anyway, here's a pic of what the sound in my head looks like right now:

macsguitar

Thu Feb 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Yep, I've made my decision, I'm going with Mesa, can't argue with their product, service or reliability! Thanks for everyone's input!

Arcadio

Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:30 pm

macsguitar wrote:Yep, I've made my decision, I'm going with Mesa, can't argue with their product, service or reliability! Thanks for everyone's input!
Cool! Post clips when you can. :mrgreen:

• Information