ht-dual power supply has died....

Discussion - HT Pedals. Heavenly Boxes.
Stevelust2001

Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:21 pm

I am not happy. My ht-dual pedal is only 6 months old, and now
I can't even use it. Anyone know where to get a replacement power supply thats
16VAC/ 0.8A(800mA)? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Steve :evil:

Mr._Crowley

Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:01 pm

Hi!

Well that sounds like a warranty case! I would either contact the dealer or the local Blackstar distributor.

MythosMalique

Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:52 am

I had the same problem with two pedals which have no replacement when I ask my local dealer here...it is making me worried about the rest of my 4 pedals I'm using now...can Blackstar support please advice this...

dr.strangenote

Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:46 pm

Mine died about 6 months ago or longer maybe. I've been using an SKB powered pedal board @ 9VAC, and starving the pedal since it's rated for 16VAC. I have emailed Korg and got a reply about them. Blackstar support asked me to contact a dealer, which is Sam Ash for me. It was about 1 hour drive and I had to show up in person to place the order, so I didn't even bother being how busy I have been lately.

I tried again and since I got a recent reply from Korg about my inquiry, they referred me to just go online here to get the correct adaptor. "http: // www . partsisparts . net/" (this forum won't let me post external links for 7 days upon registration so that's why the URL is not a clickable link, just put the link together.)

Believe me, I've been in search for these for a long, long time and finally placed an order through that website. They stock both the 22v DC and the 16VAC.

Good luck!

• Information