Stacking an LT-Dual overdrive

Discussion - HT Effects Pedals. Valve effects performance.
AK George

Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:20 pm

First of all... hello! First post here.

I have a modified, or 'Hot Rodded' Baja Telecaster and bought an HT-5R a couple of months ago and an LT-Dual earlier this week on the 'bay. Bedroom superstar that gigs for his dog. :mrgreen:

Very impressed with both the amp and the pedal; I sold a Barber Gain Changer (whaaaat?) for the LT-Dual and in spite of some seller's remorse, I'm now perfectly happy that I did.

Anyway, the question:
Does anyone with the LT-Dual have any recommendations for stacking with another overdrive?

I'm thinking of extra 'tone-shaping' options rather than adding more dirt. I particularly like the 'just on the edge of break-up' tones on Channel 1, but Channel 2 is nice dialled down on the dirt, as more of a boost.

I have a TC Electronic Spark Booster coming in the post, so that might be it, but I'm interested in other ideas too.

Thanks.

AK George

Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:05 pm

Gotta say - there seem to be an awful lot of 'views' on most of the threads on this forum, but very little participation in terms of replies. :?:

Thanks in advance to anyone who does chip in, but I really think there's more life on TDPRI.

Sonofarich

Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:44 am

3 views on this thread...how is that a lot?

If you want a big forum, go to the Gearpage.

• Information