Blackstar HT-Blackfire Issue

Discussion - HT Blackfire pedal. Gus G signature.
AndrewCohanim

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:50 pm

Hello, I bought 3 months ago (but just used for 2 because I went holiday for 1 month) a brand new Blackstar Blackfire, used it as I said for 2 months without any issue, following strictly the instructions on the manual, using just the Blackstar DC Adapter. When I came back home, I used it for a few days, but suddenly it started producing a strange "bumping" noise, and leds started flashing. When I tried to switch any channel on again, both leds switch on, no sound at all. What can I do? Is it a common issue? Do I need to change the valve?
Thank you!

ulquiorra

Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:07 am

AndrewCohanim wrote:Hello, I bought 3 months ago (but just used for 2 because I went holiday for 1 month) a brand new Blackstar Blackfire, used it as I said for 2 months without any issue, following strictly the instructions on the manual, using just the Blackstar DC Adapter. When I came back home, I used it for a few days, but suddenly it started producing a strange "bumping" noise, and leds started flashing. When I tried to switch any channel on again, both leds switch on, no sound at all. What can I do? Is it a common issue? Do I need to change the valve?
Thank you!
I had the self same problem as that. I simply returned mine to the place of purchase and they sent out a new one. I suggest you do the same. Image

• Information