VENTGtr

Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Line 6 X2 Digital Wireless
Korg Tuner
Ernie Ball Volume
Cry Baby Wah
FullTone FatBoost 3
Ibanez TubeKing TK999HT
Series 10 Chorus (CHEAP, but great. Has been rewired and all but is better, for me, than any Chorus I've used)
Ibanez Flanger (Got this at a pawn shop almost 20 years ago as a temporary holdover when my "higher end" Flanger went. Has never left).
Boss DD3 Digital Delay

All housed on an SKB55 board. I do still run the wireless and Ibby TubeKing on their own power supplies.

Into:
Carvin X100B Head
Lopoline 2x12 Cabs with Warehouse Vet30 and Eminence RBW

or, for rehearsals:

Blackstar HT20-H through a 1x12 cab with an Eminence Legend or a 1x12 with a WH Vet30.

The Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster is a great pedal. Don't use it much now, but keep it on there. The Sansamp GT2 is a great analog modeler that's the backup. Whether anything happens to the TubeKing or the floor falls out from under and everything goes to hell, it's sittin' there ready to go.

The Dano pedals (Delay-Blue & Flanger-Burgundy) I use with an acoustic. Weren't doing the acoustic set this particular night.

I'm amazed at how clean and orderly everyone's stuff always looks. I'll clean everything, get all the cables tucked away nicely, etc. But after a show or two and traveling...it looks like this.

tjocksteffo

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Hi guys,

Here is a picture of my latest setup.

It is a Zakk Wylde Wah > CoolCatTOD v2 > TC Electronics Nova Modulator > TC Polytune

In the FX loop I have TC Electronics Nova Repeater and Maxxon EQ ( for volume boost ).

And my amp is a HT Club 40- Great amp!! :D

meshuggahfreakk

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:47 am

[img][/img]

I Have A mxr Fullbore metal too
my next pedal gonna be

Blackstar
HT-Dist
HT-Drive
HT-Boost
HT-Reverb
HT-Delay
HT-Modulation
HT-5 Combo
(i'm gonna probably control the pedals with a midi box)

EHX
POG 2 (polyphonic octave generator)
Black Finger (tubes compressor)
Graphic Fuzz (fuzz with 6 band EQ MUST SEE)

Morley
Steve Vai Bad Horsie II (multi-frequency range optic wah)

meshuggahfreakk

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:51 am

http://i30.servimg.com/u/f30/16/10/79/88/2011-112.jpg i dont know i dont see my pict but it wat a pict of a dist-x plus blackfire plus Micro POG

Teorge

Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:32 pm

I have to buy better cables and power supply with 4x22V to make some space and destroy that cable mess :lol:

AverPhil

Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 am

Whammy > Crybaby > Fulltone OCD Clone > Sovtek Big Muff Pi > Whirlwind Orange box Phaser > Polytune > Amp.

With the Nova Repeater and MXR EQ (for a volume boost) in the effects loop.

One thing ive found with the delay in the effects loop, whether its to do with slight microphonics in my pickup picking up the signal from the amp a little and putting back through the delay, is that I sometimes get very low volume out of sync delay repeats after each repeat that is actually meant to be there.. if that makes sense... Its hard to describe! ha.

JimJamAATG

Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:07 pm

Just sold my original Green Sovtek Big Muff, so am awaiting in the post an 808 clone by a UK boutique outfit called Big Knob, and might possibly get one of their Echo Flex units (uses the same chip as the Carbon Copy) or an MXR Carbon Copy to replace the Biyang Time Machine...

All signals and power are shunted to the board using a Pedal Snake.

auburnshredder

Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Most Recent Setup....can switch between four amps.

MythosMalique

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:28 am

My set up 2011....

Bigsmudger

Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Here's all I'm using. I run a Cry Baby just to the right powered by that spare lead.
I'm a big fan of keeping it simple. There's more than enough gain in the amp for anything I'm ever gonna throw at it
Board is a Diago Gigman with Powerstation supply.

Signal chain is Guitar - Wireless - Wah - Tuner - Amp input - Loop out - Chorus - EQ solo boost - Smart Gate - Carbon Copy - Loop return

• Information