My Rig

Upload your pictures here
thephantum

Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Posting a few pics of my new rig as well as my pedal set and guitars. As per this thread, I upgraded from Marshall to Blackstar, but "downgraded" in terms of wattage levels.

Amps and Cabs
Top to bottom:
- HT-5RH 5 watt head
- HT-20H 20 watt head
- HT-408 - 4x8 cab
- Custom built (by me) Sound isolation cab "The Reptile"- 12" Eminence Patriot speaker w/ 2 mics

The funny thing about this pic is that there used to be a full Marshall stack in that space. The Reptile was on the other side of the recording table. Not only am I happier with the sound of the Blackstars, I freed up about 6 sq/ft of floor space too. :geek:

Pedalset - 4 wire hookup
Top row - Bass OD, Dynamic Wah and EQ are setup for Bass. The Morley ABC is just signal routing to bass pedals (A), DI recording (B) or Guitar pedals (C)
Middle row - Noise suppressor for pedals in front of the amp. The Flange and Reverb/Delay are in the effects loop
Bottom row - Feedbacker/Clean boost in the effects loop. The wah, tuner, compression, Blues driver and Metal zone and Volume pedal are in front of the amp. The Boss footswitch is for starting/stopping recording.

Guitars
Unless noted, all my axes are tuned 1/2 step down from standard
First pic:
Upper right - Ibanez Pro 540R "Diana" - bone stock
Lower right - Ibanez RG470 "Nadia" - modded with Dimarzio pickups, 3 way switches for each pickup in "on-off-reverse phase" config
Far left - Martin DCX1E Acoustic/Electric "Martina"- bone stock
Middle - My kids guitars - Ibanez Micro 3/4 scale: 1 LH &1 RH

Second pic:
Left - Fender DG16 12 string Acoustic "Jasmine" - bone stock
Right - A cheap Yamaha bass :mrgreen:

Third pic:
2012 Ibanez S421 "Geena" - bone stock - used for alternate tunings - currently open G

thephantum

Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:14 pm

Just updating the first picture. I added an HTV-212 to the rig a few weeks back.

• Information