ID 60 crashing issues?

Upload your pictures here
yerkool

Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:33 pm

I'm about to receive my new Blackstar ID 60 1x12 in just about 3 more days from Fed Ex. However,I'm a little perplexed reading about the software crashing issues. I gig every Saturday evening and I purchase the Blackstar ID 60 1x12 for the sake of eliminating pedalboard on small stages that I play at...

There seems to be no complains on how it sounds! there's allot of rave about it on how it sounds and how it works great on band level situation. I had a Fender Mustang III V2, and it too had a software glitch that the patch switch on me unexpectedly in the middle of a song during a gig quite a few times, before the upgrade and after...

If there's a Blackstar Software Engineer that's reading this thread right now,better start brewing a fresh pot of coffee and get started quick because I don't look at the Blackstar ID 60 1x12 as a toy but a gig worthy amp.

I am now contemplating on not even un-boxing the amp but just returning it for a refund and get the Roland Cube 80GX 1x12 with the GA-FC footswitch.. :(

PierreV

Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:35 am

I think most of the problems you've heard about the ID series are from old versions of the amp software, I've had no issues/glitches at all with the latest update.

And it sound killer! :)

yerkool

Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:49 pm

Thank you PierreV! for the re-assurance,appreciate it man! I will post an update impression after the first couple of gigs..... :)

• Information