Naked Vengence

If you're in a band using Blackstar amps, introduce yourself here.
DR Ulloa

Fri Apr 29, 2011 2:53 pm

Good morning! I'm in a hard rock/heavy metal band from Miami, Florida US. I got into Blackstar about a year ago when I tried out the HT-5 at a local guitar shop. I bought myself an HT-20 head and fell in love. As we play some large and outdoor events, I wanted more power and a bit more headroom so I traded that in and bought an HT-100 head. Needless to say, I am in love. This is the tone I have been searching for my whole life. The Blackstar mixes well with the rhythem guitarists set up. I use Gibson Les Pauls through the HT-100 and a Peavey cab with Greenbacks while the rhythem guitarist uses EMG loaded Schecters with a Mesa Mk IV/MkII C+ through a Marshall cab loaded with V30s. It is a really dynamic sound: Slash meets Hetfield. Anyway, you can check the band out at our website, [url=http://www.nakedvengence.com,]www.nakedvengence.com,[/url] or our facebook page, www.facebook.com/nakedvengence. The songs we have up were not recorded with the Blackstar, I didn't have it at the time, but rather with a 20 watt Marshall combo I've had for years. We will be recording a full length LP soon and I will be using the Blackstar exclusively. And...well...hi!

Dave

• Information