LT pedals

Specific posts about certain Blackstar products.
toetappinbob

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:51 am

Future LT pedals?

I own and love the LT Dual. I have my sights on the LT Metal - soon. So my love and extended use of this exciting new line leads me to think... LT modulation range soon?

It's no secret the Reverb and Modulation HT pedals are amazing. LT versions of these would make a great addition to any board. Light, 9v powered pedals pulsing Blackstar goodness through our fx loops.

In the rising market of pedals with tap/expression built in there is a price void that the LT range could fill. We know about high end rack gear, we know about pricey 'Blue Sky' type stomp boxes, we know about $29 Chinese stomp boxes. What the market needs is the build quality + price point of the LT. Built in tap for delays or phasers, built in hold function for reverb?... my mind wanders and hopes that the plethora of technology available nowadays finds it's way to the Blackstar geniuses who brought us ID with FS10 footswitches.

I invite you to add LT ideas for this amazing amplification company to build... 'cause in the end sound is special to all of us - unique and quality tone is our love and the goal we all spend hard earned money trying to achieve.

toetappinbob

• Information