FS10 Footswitch Toggling patches

Specific posts about certain Blackstar products.
tyt921

Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:37 pm

Quick question. For my ID15 TVP, I got a fs10 footswitch with it. I can navigate fine and set the patch I want, but I cant set the patche to a certain switch # without having the other buttons be consecutive patches. Like Footswitch 1 be set to patch 30, then Footswitch 2 automatically sets to 31, footswitch 3 automatically sets to 32, then footswitch 4 auto sets to 33. What If I want footswitch 1 to set to 30, then footswitch 2 set to 100, then footswitch 3 set to 78, etc.

The point is to have a simple A -> B sound like a regular switch. I read the manuals and it didnt help.

the only way i figured so far, is if i mess up all patches and edit them all, so that I get a nice clean tone for 1, then edit the consecutive patch that is attached to the next switch an OD channel with high gain etc. if thats the only way, its pretty troublesome and stupid.

btw i keep editiing patches and they keep adding into my computer becoming patches 3,4,5,5,6

how do I get rid of them, thanks!

cadblaster

Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:52 am

That what "insider" software is for :mrgreen:
Just drag and drop or copy/paste the patches around in anywhere you want. Take the patches you already have and move them where you need them.

• Information