TONE:LINK Bluetooth Receiver

Specific posts about certain Blackstar products.
lozco

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:49 pm

Hi All, just got one of the new Tone:Link Bluetooth audio receivers and what a great little tool it is too. It would be great if the guys at Blackstar could make a cheep Bluetooth guitar/bass transmitter like this for home & studio use. I think they would sell loads of them as I am sure they will with fantastic Tone:Link. Well done Blackstar & keep the good idea coming.

jwmurrayjr

Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:28 am

I've wondered about this too. There are Bluetooth transmitters available but I haven't found anyone who uses or even has tried this. Is there a technical issue? Maybe latency? :?:
Anyone? ;)

head_vs_wall

Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:19 am

I bought one of these nifty things. I thought it would be 'cool' to put it in my guitar amp and wear a pair of Bluetooth headphones while practicing late at night. brand-new Skullcandy headphones, hesh 2, bluetooth. i go into pairing mode — tried either and both (one pairing, the other pairing, both pairing, neither pairing with a smug look on my face...). connected and disconnected by AUX cable just for kicks. tried another pair of bluetooth headphones i have. NADA. so HOW do you pair this thing with another bluetooth device that doesnt have a screen to select with for bluetooth devices detected, if it doesnt automatically detect another device ready for pairing? i must be missing something here on planet bluetooth. my hope is that someone is laughing at me and has the answer... are YOU that someone?

JazzMan

Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:42 am

I recently bought a Tone:Link BT Received and am enjoying trying it out. So far, it works great with three amps and my iPad and iPhone iReal Pro app and my Bose Headphones. I did have to use the provided wire to connect it to my Toshiba Laptop and amp, but that worked fine with the wire.

My question: In the list of features one item is Two-link: can connect two Bluetooth devices at the same time.
I have been unable to figure out what this means and how to use it, despite searches on Google, etc.

Can anyone explain / provide details or answer to my question?

allensmith

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:36 am

The Bluetooth device is not working properly on my device. It is happening after updating the device and it is showing Windows 10 Preparing Automatic Repair Error. How can I fix it?

• Information