Live Logic: incoming midi ?

Specific posts about certain Blackstar products.
sctwoodworks

Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:41 pm

Does anyone know if there is a PC (or CC) that will reset the state of the switches?

I'm using LL to control on/off functions on an HX Stomp. I only use FS1 and FS2 on the HX Stomp to change presets (up/down). I have assigned CC's in the HXStomp command center to send back to the LL to reset switches on the LL upon preset change but those are only turning off the lights on the LL, the actual state of the switch is not updating.

For example:

If I am in preset 1 on the HXS, I have two blocks ON (buttons 5 & 6, lights ON on the LL), when I hit FS2 on the Stomp (to preset up) it sends CC's to the LL and the lights over buttons 5 & 6 go OFF. Now, in preset 2 on the Stomp if I want to turn on buttons 5 & 6 again I have to hit them twice.

It seems this should work but I think I need the Midi info for the LL that controls it's switch state.

Sergio131

Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:01 pm

Rest in Greece can everyone, not necessarily earn fabulous amounts to rent a villa and live with the presence of the pool and service staff. If you don’t have much money, you can look at cheaper options like Selene Villas Nikiti Halkidiki . There is also a private patio and enough space for six people

VeronaPoemi

Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:27 pm

The problem is not the MIDI data itself, it is the real-time factors outside of Jamstix Audio-in,MIDI-in,MIDI automation that are missing when Jamstix runs through the export.

• Information