Any Rocktron Midi Raider users?

Discussion - ID:Series amplifiers.
culpster

Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:29 pm

Just starting setting this up and could use some help in setup.
Banks and patches seem to be pretty easy, but when I setup the effects on/off I lose audio from the amp?
I know it is probably something that I have not turned on or off sending a message to mute all patches, but am kind of stumped.

cadblaster

Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:41 pm

If the amp is doing anything at all when you push a button on the raider, then you probably have everything set up correctly on the controller. (Zero response would be a problem)
1) Reprogram the CC number you intend to send.
2) Next thing would be to check what you actually have saved in the amp patches. (Scroll thru patches and check them using the amp face)
Sorry for the short response... Away from home and computer at the moment.

culpster

Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:13 am

cadblaster here is what I am trying to do,
I am have decided to setup my board as bank of 10.

Bottom row, Clean, Slight Crunch , Crunch, Super Crunch, Heavy Distortion (1 through 5)
2nd row from bottom would be my lead patches (6 through 10)
Top row would be 11(Mod) 12(Delay) 13(Reverb), 14 (Tap Tempo) Leaving 15 open (Just in case they update and give us the ability to control the loop.)

I want the top row to show what buttons are on based on patch I am in, and have the ability to turn the effects on and off.

When I bank up or down, it would be another amp that had similar settings. My email is tculpster@yahoo.com.
Maybe we could talk through email instead of forum posts when you are by a computer. I plan on making a video showing others how to do this, because I know it is easy, just can't figure out what this one stumbling block is.

culpster

Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:36 am

I figured it out, how stupid lol. I was sending the cc on the same channel that I had assigned to amp switching.
I then discovered the CTR STORE feature which takes 2 seconds to save each effect. I am up and running now I just need to get some great live sounding patches for the variety of music that we play. I was happy with mine until the last gig when we turned up louder and they sounded flubby. I need to change some EQ

• Information