ID Core 10 dead

Discussion - ID:Series amplifiers.
BeppuxRome

Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:07 pm

NO MORE BLACKSTAR!! Even I have said the same things from Blackstar customer service. Of course being out of warranty do I have to pay any repair, resulting in loss of time and money? ... All this for an "official" software defect issued by Blackstar? Impractical, absurd and unbelievable. We realize that this claim for their mistake we must overcome us to the problem? my ID-CORE 40 amps, is out of warranty, always worked well and I have to throw it because I decided to update it? I work every day like IT, know well the various practices update and downgrade and I upgraded my amplifier with a macbook pro (2015), certificate usb cable attached to one of the USB ports powered not by the battery. recognized amplifier immediately, ok firmware update, restart…and after death ... tell me where I went wrong. Now I have a dead amplifier, should I buy some another (never Blackstar), and if I wanted to fix it I have to do it at my money for a problem that caused me directly the official firmware update Blackstar ... it seems normal? I will do everything to discourage the purchase to any person I know (and in Rome we have a lots of musicians), why do not you take around so people. We are all customers and we have spent money, those few...those many... but if you exist only thanks to us. NO MORE BLACKSTAR

• Information