ID 60 , Delay Tab flashbutton not Sync.

Discussion - ID:Series amplifiers.
Thedegrind

Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:04 pm

Hiho!

I have a Prob with my ID 60 Combo and the Delay Tab function.

Line Delay no probs , the Flash Tab button are syn. with the Delay.
-The Problem is the Analog , Tape and the Multidelay , the Tab Function is 2 Times slower as the delay response.

I mailed Blackstar Support .......no answer :x

Thank u for help , and sorry for my bad english!

The KIDD

Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:15 pm

HMM? Strange ???. Wonder if the other delay settings are gettin cornfused with the Chrs or other MOD setting?...Without changing any knob setting, hit your MOD button and see if the flashing speed is the same as the current delay speed...This crazy amp never ceases to amaze me for all Its inherent probs. I knock on wood 3-4 times a day hoping My 60 keeps pluggin along perfectly like She has for 1.5 yrs now. :lol: ...Ive never done an insider update but if ya have, Id reset Her back to Factory Parameters and start fresh.

Hope its something simple!!!

KIDD
https://www.youtube.com/JOHNKUHNMUSIC

arch23

Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:38 pm

It's a bug, probably exists in all mono amps (I have the 30).
The analogue and tape delays are stereo - you can hear that when using headphones. But the amp has only one speaker and only left side of the repeats sound through it. So - you get only half of the repeats... :? Linear and Multi are mono so no problem with them.
That makes setting the analogue and tape tempo with the tap button very confusing and hard of course.

The KIDD

Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:07 am

Yeah, and heres another thing Ive noticed when recording with that crazy echoplex setting. The last 2-3 repeats go slightly flat...Never noticed it much live. Was drivin me crazy for a while since I have to tune by ear when recording gtr tracks for live use. Switched to digital delay and no prob.

KIDD
https://www.youtube.com/JOHNKUHNMUSIC

cadblaster

Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:14 pm

There's a software bug in the amp's firmware for sure. Most of the bugs I found were all timing related between the chorus and delay. They especially showed up when using the midi functions and presets.

• Information