Insider app problems

Discussion - ID:Series amplifiers.
hulie75

Mon Feb 08, 2016 4:43 pm

Hi,

So for the first few weeks that I was using the Insider app with the ID:Core40 amp it was working fine, but for the past week it has not been working at all.

Running on iMac OSX El Capitan 10.11.3

All I get when I open the app is a blank white screen. I email customer support last week and I am still awaiting a reply.
Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

I hope this can be resolved as I use the amp in the house with my iMac and find it very handy (much handier than trying to keep the volume down on my Blackstar HT Stage 60 combo)

Thanks in advance

McSmart

Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:12 pm

Looks like you have two problems: first the Insider problem, and second the well known Blackstar support problem.

But there are very friendly and experienced users here in the forums :!:

hulie75

Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:48 pm

McSmart wrote:Looks like you have two problems: first the Insider problem, and second the well known Blackstar support problem.

But there are very friendly and experienced users here in the forums :!:
Well I can't complain I got two replies from support, although both were basically the same reply, asking if Silverlight was up to date.
So I updated Silverlight(again) and it worked until this morning that is and now its back to the blank white screen again.

Frustrated to say the least :x

Actionman

Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:04 pm

In my experience just about any update to Windows OS created issues with Silverlight.
After each update i have to uninstall and reinstall it.
Good times

Sonofarich

Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:02 am

So...let me see if I understand. All the fussing and the issues are predominantly with Windows OS and not BS?

Wouldn't surprise me as Windows is shite.

hulie75

Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:09 pm

Sonofarich wrote:So...let me see if I understand. All the fussing and the issues are predominantly with Windows OS and not BS?

Wouldn't surprise me as Windows is shite.
I'm running OSX on an iMac so I've no idea if there are problems on Windows.

Fantom

Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:59 pm

hulie75 wrote: I'm running OSX on an iMac so I've no idea if there are problems on Windows.
i can't even get it to run on my mac, tho i have it on my pc without issues. whats the secret to get it going on mac?

hulie75

Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Fantom wrote:
hulie75 wrote: I'm running OSX on an iMac so I've no idea if there are problems on Windows.
i can't even get it to run on my mac, tho i have it on my pc without issues. whats the secret to get it going on mac?
The Secret???? If you find out let us know. Why release a product to find out it doesn't work?

• Information