CANT APPLY EFFECTS SETTINGS TO AMP

Discussion - ID:Series amplifiers.
victorthomaz

Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:41 am

Hi guys,

I bought 2 weeks ago my ID 60 TVP Combo.

Problem:
I can not save effects settings to the amp.
For example, I created and saved my chorus settings in the effects libray using Insider Software.
I put the value of mix = 2.9. After I applied chorus to the #1 patch in my computer library.
Next, I sent the patch to the amp. But if I change to the Bank #5 and go back the bank where I previously saved the chorus occurs that the value of mix changes to 10. The same occurs in the depth or speed.
i.e. never save the correct effect settings.

What I did wrong?
It is a kind of bug?

Can anyone help me and explain the correct way to save the effects settings?

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

Thank you.

P.S. Insider version 1.7.9; AMP Firmware 1.5.1; Windows 10;

flimbo

Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 am

I think you need to save the patch physically on your amp, by holding down the button for a few seconds where you want to save it.

If that doesn't work then you might still be in "demo mode".
With the amplifier off, hold down the "Manual" button, power on the amplifier keeping the "Manual" button pressed until the "Bank" button has stopped changing colour.

victorthomaz

Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:10 pm

flimbo wrote:I think you need to save the patch physically on your amp, by holding down the button for a few seconds where you want to save it.

If that doesn't work then you might still be in "demo mode".
With the amplifier off, hold down the "Manual" button, power on the amplifier keeping the "Manual" button pressed until the "Bank" button has stopped changing colour.

Hi flimbo,

Thanks for your reply.

The amp is not in "demo mode". Anyway, I did the procedure to make sure and nothing happens.

I made a new test using the patch 1#. I Changed by Insider the Chorus settings. After I pressed and holding CH1 button at front of AMP until blink and then I pressed the CH 1 button again. But if I go to the 5# patch (which is other bank) when return to the 1# patch the settings are not the same.

Is there any way to completely delete a patch amp? Not overwritten?
Maybe delete and send again to the amp will work.

Does anyone have any idea about how to save the effects or how to delete an amp patch?

Thank you.

• Information