How to use headphones?

Discussion - ID:Series amplifiers.
Omar260

Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:10 pm

I just received the amp and I would like to know how to connect headphones for late night practicing.

I contacted BS's support and got the below response:
The emulated output on the rear of these units will only output the signal via one side of the headphones.

We’d recommend using a headphone amp from the emulated output, as this will allow you to control the output and have both sides of your headphones.
I thought that "Emulated Output" outputs stereo signal.

How do you use headphones with ID 260?

flimbo

Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:08 pm

It's what Blackstar said. You'll need to use a headphone amp such as a cheap Behringer for £20.

Gazaboy25

Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:17 pm

hi all. So on searching and finding this information i bought Behringher mx400 and set it up through emulated output. how ever still only plays through one side off the headphones?? is this a fault with mixer or do i need to upgrade headphones as only using Apple phone ones at the moment thanks

williammbeatty

Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:52 am

How to use a headphone should not be a question. I think you should know which headphone should you use. I have read an article about some noise cancelling harm-free budget headphones. If you want to check then go to http://bestproducts-4u.com/best-headphones-under-100/

• Information