TVP on IDcore 10 or 20

Discussion - ID:Core amplifiers.
gregbakerg

Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:23 pm

I just purchased an IDcore 10 and already thinking of the 20 because of the foot switch. But here is my real question. When downloading a saved patch from the web site some of them have different TVP emulators on them. I am wondering if the IDCore is able to read the different Tubes emulators. I have not tried out enough to really know if that is working. Like setting up a channel to match exactly created from the software to one downloaded so see if there is any real difference. Thought one of you might already know the answer. Also is there a way to upload different effects. I would like to have the envelop filter but it is currently not on the IDcore 10.

miket

Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:44 pm

Most presets from other devices won't translate 100%. Amps with guitar speakers like the ID with TVP or ID COre Power line 100 and 150 will sound different. There's a warning prompt in the Insider Software that will come up if you use presets made from different types of amps. It doesn't hurt anything, it just may sound bad. You can still use the effects settings and then select your amp's own channel to work with.

• Information