ID Core 10, low playback from pc through amp from usb

Discussion - ID:Core amplifiers.
Fretwarrior71

Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:40 pm

I like to jam to backing tracks from youtube but I've noticed a significant difference in the volume of the backing through the amp being much lower compared to the guitar volume which is much louder, this is running the usb from my pc to the amp, am I missing something? Is there some way to increase the backing track volume on the amp itself? All volumes are at 100% on the pc/Youtube etc and turning the amp volume up just increases the guitar not the backing track.

williefaber

Wed Oct 04, 2023 5:56 am

Fretwarrior71 wrote:
Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:40 pm
I like to jam to backing tracks from youtube but I've noticed a significant difference in the volume of the backing through the amp being much lower compared to the guitar volume which is much louder, this is running the usb from my pc to the amp, am I missing somethingrooftop snipers? Is there some way to increase the backing track volume on the amp itself? All volumes are at 100% on the pc/Youtube etc and turning the amp volume up just increases the guitar not the backing track.
Have you tried using an external preamp to amplify the sound of your backing track before it reaches your amp? This can help increase the volume of the backing track and balance it with the guitar volume.

• Information