Using standard Fly 3 with bass

Discussion - FLY 3 and FLY 3 BASS amplifiers.
Boydtattrie

Mon Mar 22, 2021 9:49 pm

I see there are two posts asking this same question, remaining unanswered for *years* so I’m creating a new post. Is there any reason why I shouldn’t use my Fly 3 guitar amp with my bass also? From what I can see from the specs, the difference between the regular Fly 3 and Fly 3 Bass amp is effects. This suggests that as long as I don’t mind not having compression, for example, I can play my bass through my Fly 3 guitar amp. Am I wrong?

Sonofarich

Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:39 pm

Is there a different speaker in the Fly bass that handles the lower frequencies better? If not, I don't see a reason...

tsx11

Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:50 am

--ANSWERED--

I rang up the local agent and confirmed that if using headphone output it should be no problem. Hope this helps someone else.

Original question:
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Perhaps another question related to this question is: if I'm using headphone output on the Fly 3, can I use a bass guitar without any problems? I have a small child and have to keep the noise level extremely low, so I have been using headphones. I wouldn't think there would be any problem with doing so, but I'm not an electronics expert and would like help validating my presumption. Thanks all

• Information