HT 60 Metal and Line 6 HX Effects

Discussion - HT Metal amplifiers. This includes the 1, 5, 60 and 100 watt options. Metal as F*ck!
booker

Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:36 am

Since some time I search for some good sounds with some pedalboards and my HT60 Metal, The Amp has a great sound and I like the distortion channels.

I purchased the Line 6 HX Effects which has all the Helix Effects included but no Amp/Speaker simulation. I tried to switch the channels over the HX which should be possible by connecting a TRS cable from the HX to the Footswitch plug on my amp. I tried all the settings on my HX. On another Blackstar amp somebody pushed the clean/distOrtion button simultaneously until the flashed to activate the external non Blackstar Footswitch.

Before the HX I used the Line 6 POD HD 500X with emulation and so on. There I got only one great sound but with bypassing the Amp‘s pre-Amp. Mean I can‘t use the Blackstar Distortion.

Did someone try something similar with the HX Effects and have you been succesful ?

Thanks in advance and best regards

booker

Sun Jan 02, 2022 5:15 pm

Nobody ?

I bought a Marshal DSL20CR for home use, there the channel switching is possible.
But as I tried again on my Blackstar - nothing !

Was there anybody successful ? The Jack connection for a foot switch is available. But how it can be activated ?

regards

booker

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:42 pm

OK - I received a Feedback from the support team I contacted via email:

Thank you for your email.

I’m afraid to say that this would not be possible as each one of our amps and voiced to worked alongside its respective footswitch.

I’m sorry I couldn’t be of more assistance.

OK - too bad. Well I need to live with that.

• Information