Your location?

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
jbacarel

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:57 pm

Hello.

My name is Joe & I live in Switzerland.

Purchase my HTStage 60 combo a few weeks ago & just love it.

I play a fender Tele (AmDlx), fender SRV strat, a gibson leas paul junior (billiejoe) and an epi les paul standard - and i get great and different tones from them all.
I like my music on the harder, crunchy side (iron maiden to green day), but also love to delve into Hendrix, SRV and Chilli Peppers for the funky cleans & mild overdrive.

Still experimenting with the amp & will look to post some of my settings for comments when i nail them a bit more ....

Blackstar rocks !!

viva_la_punk

Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:15 pm

im jake, from Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland.

i play punk/ska/reggae and have just ordered my blackstar ht club40 from thomann.de

love it

BobZ

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:10 pm

Hi, I'm Bob from New Jersey (USA)... 50 ... finally got serious about learning so I started an online TrueFire subscription in January .... I'm glad I did... It seems that the market for the home player has never been better.... I've been looking for 6 months at guitars and amps and all I can say is that I'm glad I didn't buy anything yet...! The HT-5 seems perfect for me.... But now I need to wait to read some reviews on the HT-1...! Because I'm a bit of a tweaker I can see trying different speakers in the cabs that come with whatever HT I end up getting....

RokJok

Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Greetings to all. RokJok from the States checking in.

drakone

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:38 am

hello BS Team,

Adam from poland (central europe).
Playing for 16 year now.

Just bought HT Club 40 and can't get my hands off my guitar :]

XloydtilldeathX666

Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:27 pm

hello. im in the USA in ky. whats up people?

hilbora

Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:06 am

I'm Oeystein from Kristiansund, Norway. I've been guitar shredder and growler in in different Norwegian death/thrash/prog metal bands since 1996, and are still going strong with my bands Hilbora and Exeloume (both currently in studio and will be releasing albums very soon). I sold my Mesa Boogie tripple rectifier head, and now live a very happy life with my new Blackstar Series One, and a HT-Dual pedal.

Infierno Supremo

Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 am

I am from Peru, but I live in Tokyo, Japan, I decided to born in 1976, so 34 years surviving, and also I am a guitar player, since 1991, 19 years destroying the society, and now with my new partner Blackstar, I continue playing Metal, Hard Rock, Blues.

In my Blackstar staff, I have: Ht boost, HT Distx, HT club 40 and HT Stage 100, and very soon, I will get my Blackstar cab. I am so very happy with blackstar, bye bye Marshall and Mesa Boogie!!!

Stay heavy \m/

DangerousR6

Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:20 am

Hi all... Doug from northeast Texas, US. I'm 43, a machinist by trade. Been playing guitar since I was 14, I love all kinda of music from AC/DC to ZZ TOP. I've played in a couple bands, bass mostly but nothing professional. Now I mostly play for fun, and spend a lot of time building custom guitars, there's a few pics of some I've built in the "Show us your axes" thread. I also spend a lot of time in the summer here in Texas riding my motorcycles...Cheers, Doug

Here's some of the CNC machines I work with...

apw100

Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:15 pm

Andy from Jacksonville, Florida. My musical style is very polar. I tend to play clean classical influenced music or heavy punk/metal/hard rock stuff. I'm currently making an effort to expand into more varied sonic territory and am listening to some pretty diverse stuff to help inspire me.

• Information