Rockin from Kentucky

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
petercon

Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:39 am

Hey all,
I live in Northern KY. About 10 minutes from downtown Cincinnati. Great to be here and even greater to finally own a Blackstar Amp of my own. I purchases an HT Club 40 over the weekend and although I knew what I wanted to hear from the amp, it made it all the more intense to finally hear those sweet tones from the actual thing at my local Sam Ash Music store. I have been doing a lot of research and review reading about the HT series and finally put my money where my mind was. I am very happy with the HT 40 so far; still exploring sounds, settings, volume, voicings and tone from this great valve amp. This is my first tube amp and I will premise that by saying that I haven't purchased an amplifier in over 15 years and haven't owned one since then either. Long story short, I found my muse again and was finally able to afford a quality amp. A quality tube amp, that is. All my previous amplifiers were solid state and what a difference. When I was a youngster I played in a few bands but never could afford tube. Now that I've got the goods, I am looking forward to getting to know Blackstar and the sound in my head. Rock on!

• Information