Secrets of choosing and applying adhesives for eyelash extensions

Tell everyone about your background and why you chose Blackstar
lilona

Sat Mar 16, 2024 12:06 am

As you know, the right choice of glue for eyelash extensions plays a key role in the quality and durability of the procedure. I would like to discuss with you the secrets of successful application of adhesives in a beauty salon in order to get expert advice and recommendations.
My question to you is:
Types of adhesives: What are the main types of eyelash extension adhesives used in your beauty salon? Do they have differences in composition, texture, or expiration date?
Characteristics and features: Which characteristics of the eyelash extension glue are considered the most important for a successful procedure? What do professional craftsmen pay attention to when choosing glue?
Application and technique: What tips and recommendations can you give regarding the correct application of glue for eyelash extensions? Are there any special features of the technique of working with glue that help to achieve the best result?
Safety and allergies: How is the safety of the eyelash extension procedure using glue ensured in your beauty salon? How to avoid allergic reactions in customers?
Innovations and new trends: Are there any innovative developments or new trends in the field of eyelash extension adhesives that you would like to share with the community? What future changes do you expect in this area?

DianaDy

Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:52 am

Of course, you need to use high-quality glue. But it also depends on how you use it correctly. It seems to me that it is best to choose a transparent glue, since it does not leave traces when drying.

BillyS

Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:58 am

If we talk about glue for eyelash extensions, then it is very important to observe many parameters when choosing it. It must be understood that the glue must be resistant to temperature or climate changes. The glue must be of high quality and non-allergic. The Stacy Slash https://stacylash.com/collections/glue brand managed to do this. They have high-quality premium glue that retains its properties for a long time.

Genry

Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:20 am

Thanks for the valuable information. My wife has just recently graduated from the master of eyelash extension and is now looking for high-quality glue. She had failures with the previous glue because the glue took a long time to dry. And what they recommend here is what we need.

• Information